Monday, July 7, 2008

Sweet Vinyasa, Monday 8:30am

Eric says this was the worst class I ever taught. I followed the guidance I was getting and I was surprised about it, and 2/3 through I was a little like, "huh? is this totally wacked?" but I think there are some redeeming parts.

17 Peeps
All Regulars or semi regulars.

Emphasis on inner arch Sacrum Wing Connection. Sometimes when I am getting on something new, I say the instruction too much. I haven't let it baked in there enough and so it is overwhelming. Also, I got the hit to move towards Tittibhasana but it was not really appropriate for the group that was there.

Calf Torture
Arch Torture
Toe Torture Sequence

Dog
Uttanasana with Sacrum Play
Tadasana

Shoulder Shrugs

Ujjayi Pranayama
1 Round Lunge Salute Pattern

Standing Posture Sequence
Sun to
Twisting Lunge
Side Angle Prep Pose
Triangle
Side Angle Pose
Deep Hip Opener
Pyramid Play
Lunge

Vinyasa
Dog
Plank
Locust
Rocket Cat
Plank
Dog

Repeat Sequence Other Side
Uttanasana
Utkatasana
Tadasana

PP Stance
Leg Awareness
PP C with sacrum twisting

Squirt Pose Several Rounds
Front Splits

Squat

Transition onto Backs
Supine Happy Baby Prep towards Supine Tittibhasana Play

Roll Up and Over and Through for Vinyasa

Practice Jumping Feet Around Hands
Titti Prep Play
Bhuja pindasana

Upward Facing Upavishta Konasana
Baddha Konasana

Windshield Wiper
Bridge Pose
Wheel x 2

Abdominal to Plow
Karni Pidasana

Fish Variation
Slumpy Swami
Christina's World

Yin Baddha Konasana
Sit

Savasana

Sit

No comments: