Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Help of Ojai, Wednesday @ 1:30

14 Peeps
Alana and Allison were subbing

I felt so flat.
Had no idea what to do and just prayed.
I am starting to allow myself to feel all the emotions I never allowed myself. And I arrived with a huge sense of rejection.

Supine
Apanasna
Hip Circles
Hip Rotation Awareness
Easy Hip Stretch with Extended Arm
(repeat other side)

Baby Bridge Pose with Ca5t/Dog Tailbone Awarness

Supine Utthita Tadasana

Baddha Konasana with Tailbone Awarenss

Standing

Sit in chairs while I made announcements about class sign ups

Tailbone awareness Work
Neck Stretching Work

Block between thighs and bring awareness to pelvis region

Breath Awareness

1/4 Suns
Suns with Down Dog in them

Transition to Floor

Windshield Wiper Twist
Bridge Pose x 2
Knees to Chest
Windshield wiper Twist

Savasana

No comments: