Saturday, May 23, 2009

SLO Workshop, Saturday, May 23 Day 1

Lisa Pitelli of Smiling Dog Yoga invited me to teach a 2 day workshop this weekend. I went though the usual nervousness around sharing what I am actually working on, but eventually did what Uma says to do and "Gave it Up to God." Lisa and I went on a walk on the beach and arrived 1 minute before the start time which was a little funny but worked out fine.

I do not have the ground solid enough with a new group to clearly and easily share "my talking points". It feels a 1/8 of what I want to communicate gets voiced. My voicebox gets silenced in these situations...

I had so much fun. We barely did anything.

Yin Baddha Konasana
cuz i was late i needed a way to see the bodies quickly, this pose reveals so much

Heart Opener on 2 Bricks
Windshield Wiper
pelvis Rocking
Shimmy
Eye of the Needle with Pelvis Awareness
Windshield

Sukhasana with Pelvis Awareness and Foreword Fold Both Sides
(I had expected to share more hear, but stuck with the asana and the experience doing the work for me).

Easy Side Plank Both Sides
Childs pose
1/2 Dog

Plank
Dog

Sequence 1
Twisiting Lunge
Hammock
Lunge
Dog

Repeat Sequence 1 Other Side

Sphinx Play to Understand the Tailbone
Rest

Rocket Cat
Plank
Dog

Uttanasana
Roll up Tadasana

Tadasana
LAM

Standing Sequence 1
sun to
Lunge
Side Angle Set Up
Triangle
Side Triangle
Side Angle
Lunge
Dog

Rolling Updog Vinyasa Play
with Demo

repeat Standing Sequence 1 Other Side

Uttanasana
Roll up Tadasana

LAM

Standing Sequence 2
Sun to
Side Angle Set Up
Triangle
Open Triangle
Wrapped Triangle
Wrapped side Angle
Low Hip Opener
Pigeon
3 Legged Dog
Dog

Rolling Updog Vinaysa

Repeat Sequence 2 Other Side

Rolling Updog Vinyasa

Childs Pose

Shoulder Play
Shoulder Play with Bricks

Headstand Prep
Headstand Play

Rest
Vajrasana Ajna Chakra Meditation

Bridge with 2 Bricks and a Blanket
Viparitta Karni Play

Rest
Savasana

No comments: