Thursday, January 22, 2009

Special Group Private

A pal asked me to teach at a retreat she was putting on for her hospice volunteers.

15 or so
I knew 3 of them.

An amazingly open and bright warm group but I did not know their experience or skill level so I kept it easy. Probably too easy, but we had fun.

Supine
Low Back and Sacrum Awareness
Eye of the Needle Play

Transition to a Seat

Sukhasana Side Bending x 2 Both Sides

Transition to All Fours
Cat/Cow
Barrel Rolls
Childs Pose
Alana Sideliner

Transition to Standing

Uttanasana
Shoulder Rolls
Swamp Monster/Hallelujah

Wise Guy Sequence

Tadasana
Ujayyi Pranayama

1/4 Salutes

Warrior 2 Dance Sequence x 2
(with palm prana ping pong)
(i was moving to tree in my mind, but not enough time)

Uttanasana
Malasana
Transition to seat and roll onto Backs

Windshield Wiper
Bridge pose x 2 (in stages)

Knees to Chest

Happy Baby Sequence

Easy Spinal Twist

Savasana

No comments: