Saturday, June 20, 2009

Soft Vinyasa Saturday 9am

14 Peeps
2 Drop Ins

I woke up with a start at 8:30am this morning. Exhausted from the Teacher Training, the start of my cycle and an emotional week, my internal clock did not wake me up. My pal Jackie picked me up at 8:40 and we headed to class. So, class was a continual surprise to me. At almost every moment I was not really sure where we were going. It turned out fine, but goodness.

Focus ended up being bakasana and then some lotus play. Dharma Talk on allowing the capacity to just sit there, accurate seeing, and yoga to ruin your life as you know it.

Opening
Sukhasana with Pelvis Awareness
Foreword Fold and Side Bend
(Both Sides)

Roll over onto All Fours
Easy Side Plank
Childs
Plank
Dog

Sequence 1
Abdominal Curling
Twisting Lunge
Hammock
Crescent Moon

Repeat Sequence 1 Other Side

Sphinx to Cobra Vinyasa
Rocket Cat
Plank
Dog

Uttanasnaa
Malasana
Uttanasana
Roll up to standing
Tadasana

OM
Sequence 2
Sun to Lunge
Hammock
Twisting Wide Leg Foreward Fold
Horse with Twisting
Squirt Pose
Warrior 2 Dance
Warrior 2
3 Legged Dog

Rounded Plank
Down Dog

Rolling Cobra Locust Vinyasa

Uttanasana
Malasana
Mouse Pose Play
Roll up to Standing
Tadasana

OM
Repeat Sequence 2 Other Side

Rolling Updog Vinyasa

Malasana
Bakasana Play

Transition to Happy Baby
Abdominal Hip Opening Sequence Supine

Transition to Sitting
Seated Hip Opening to 1/2 Lotus Sequence
(i thought maybe we would move to 8 Crooked Limb Pose)

Roll onto Backs
Play towards Lotus Supine

Bridge Pose x 2
Easy Spinal Twist

Savasana

Sit

No comments: