Sunday, December 14, 2008

SWg Sunday 10:00am

21 Peeps
No new peeps.
But some peeps that have not been in a long time.

I was late to class today.  I slept in and seemed to have no sense of time and space as I went about my morning as usual.  Reading the paper, doing some laundry, drinking some coffee...Suddenly I cared what time it was and it was 9:40am and I still hadn't showered.  Doah

I arrived and everyone was seated and waiting.  So we started right in.

Sukhasana with Tailbone awareness
Forward Fold
(Switch Legs and Repeat Other Side)

Transition to Standing
Forward Fold
Roll up to Standing

Shoulder Rolls
The Lebowski
Shoulder Rotation Play
Swamp Monster/Cactus
Interlaced Finger Shoulder Stretch with Forward Fold
Roll back up

Wise Guy Neck Sequence

Tadasana
Ujayyi Pranayama
1/4 Salutes

3 Rounds Lunge Salutes
(sped these up today by not coming all the way to standing in between them)

Warrior 2 Dance Sequence x 2
Squat
Uttanasana
Roll up to Standing

Tadasana
Transition to Floor

Windshield Wiper
Bridge Pose x 3
Knees to Chest

Eye of Needle to Happy Baby Play
Supine Baddha Konasana Play

Easy Spinal Twist

Savasana


No comments: